In co-operation with musicmastering.nl we offer a mastering service.
Here’s the detailed info and pricing of the service. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
Currently we only accept PayPal payments.
Pricing (ex. VAT):
- Mixing: 2 euro per (stereo/mono) channel
- Mastering: 10 euro per song
- Stem mastering: 10 euro + 2 euro per (stereo/mono) channel
- Receive individual channels: + 1 euro per (stereo/mono) channel
A 16 bit 44.1 khz stereo master wavefile will be delivered at completion. 24 bit quality can be requested. Individual channels are delivered in 24 bit at 44.1 khz.
For mixing/stem mastering we suggest to render these sounds grouped on an individual channel:
- bassdrum(s) and bassdrum effects
- sound effects (risers/downers, atmosphere)
- multilayered synths (one channel per melody line, even if it consists of multiple synths)
- send effect channels per effect (reverb/echo/delay)
For delivery to our mastering engineer, keep the following specifications in mind:
- Be sure to remove all dynamics processors, especially on the masterbus.
- Bounce your mix or individual channels preferable in 24 bit (or higher) at 44.1 khz wavefile quality.
- Do not bounce to mp3 files or any other datacompressed format.
- Use short and simple filenames without version numbers (e.g. “CAT001 01 DJ Lmfoa – Da lolzsong”).
- Make sure your mix or individual channels are not digitally clipping, even if distorted on purpose.
- Render your audiofiles with some space before the first sound and enough space at the end for reverbtails.
- Do not use dithering, this will be taken care of during mastering.
- Double check your audiofiles for errors or glitches before sending them to our mastering engineer
- Please include your own mastermix or other audiofile as a reference.